Denon 2112 Problems.

P

pote8218

Audioholic Intern
This unit seems to be real glitchy. The NET/USB GUI doesn't show up and I have to power cycle the unit and select NET/USB before it goes to the default input to get it to display.

Another problem, the audio will randomly come out the TV. And I have to change sources to my blu-ray player and play anything and switch back to my xbox. Or if the blu-ray player is playing through the TV I either have to switch back to the xbox or power cycle the unit.

I have the latest firmware, I am wondering if I should just return it and get a replacement or a different receiver like the Onkyo TX-NR616.

U

ullrichzoo

Audiophyte
Denon AVR 590

My Denon AVR 590 has lost sound output???
The TV and Xbox has beautiful clear sound and now nothing. I have tried multiple resets and remote combos, with no results. Double checked all plugs and settings on TV. The maunal is too hard to find the reconnect for the sound thru the Denon. Ideas?

P

pote8218

Audioholic Intern
My dialogue is getting lost watching movies, and I am having to continue to turn it up and down during action scenes. Any advice?

I've tried boosting just the center channel up to 3 db, is there anything else I can do?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My dialogue is getting lost watching movies, and I am having to continue to turn it up and down during action scenes. Any advice?

I've tried boosting just the center channel up to 3 db, is there anything else I can do?
Depending on your source you could enable DRC (Dynamic range compression) or dolby volume, dynamic volume. All of those were created to combat the issue you are having.

P

pote8218

Audioholic Intern
I have Dynamic EQ on. On my xbox I am renting hd movies on vudu. On my blu-ray player they have some voice options for me to play around with.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis