Denon 1912 problem?

S

Shrader

Audioholic
I bought and hooked up a refurb 1912 from accessories4less, at first I worked listening to internet radio, now after trying to open my pandora account, it keeps telling me the connection is down? the streaming works fine from my pc, and the airplay works from my droid, as well as the remote app for my phone., so I would assume the network cable id fine? still when i try to play internet radio of any kind it says the connection is down. I have read through the manual, and tried doing a reset a couple times with the set up wizard with no luck, Am I missing something?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Latest firmware? I'd probably call Denon first and see what they say, then AC4L.

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
Unplug the reciever, then after about 30 seconds plug it back in. This is a common problem with Onkyo, Onkyo Integra as well. Dennon can probably fix it with a firmware update!

S

Shrader

Audioholic
Tried unplugging it tonight, same issue. I called ac4l today, and they told me denons servers may be down due to the storm? I will keep trying, also have an email in to denon.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Did you try a microprocessor reset and a network reset?
I read about the network reset on AVS , the xx12 thread
Good luck!
Cheers, Mac

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you're using a non-standard HDTV resolution try setting your monitor to 1080 or 720 before plugging in through the receiver. A lot of home theater components will flat refuse to work with resolutions they aren't familiar with and I've had my computer fail to autodetect properly.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
I will read the manual,and try to figure out how to do a network, and processor reset tonight. I have the 1912 hooked up to a 19" 720 hdtv, just for the on screen gui, as I do not have the projector set up yet, but it started the problem before I had it hooked to a monitor at all, just on the avr screen.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Err, sorry. If you couldn't tell by how dumb my response was, I posted in the wrong thread.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
Got it fixed!! A reset of the network set up did the trick. Thanks for the help.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis