Definitive Technology Reference

J

Jeremy77

Audioholic Intern
I was wondering if anyone out there has heard or seen the DT Supercube Reference sub. I have been looking into purchasing it, and was wondering if its worth it. Oh before you price retail, i get a break on it, so its not full retail price on it. Please give me all feed back on this sub.

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Even with a price break you can purchase subs that will outperform this unit by far and while spening less or doing a DIY build....what is your budget??

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
I was wondering if anyone out there has heard or seen the DT Supercube Reference sub. I have been looking into purchasing it, and was wondering if its worth it. Oh before you price retail, i get a break on it, so its not full retail price on it. Please give me all feed back on this sub.
pretty sure you have got some great advice in the other two sub threads you started, if you have to by from a B&M there are still better subs aviable at the same price. Brand your subs to your mains matters as much as which direction the wind is blowing when you run Audyssey:eek:

J

jasonstilwell

Banned
Hes right..

B&M gets rave reviews in Audiophile and the like..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis