Definitive Technology CLR - 2300 Center Channel For Sale

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I have this center available for sale, It is in mint 9 out of 10 condition and really packs a punch in the Home Theater.I will sell for 250.00 plus 45.00 shipping but of course I am always open to any reasonable offer :D.
This center has the built in powered subwoofer and works as it should when integrated into the HT here is a link to tell some specifics about the piece-Definitive Technology C/L/R2300 Center channel speaker with built-in powered subwoofer at Crutchfield.com .

I will add pictures tomorrow Thanks sawz.

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
This is a step up from the Def Tech center I had. It's an amazing center and $250.00 is a steal.

L

LoudMusic

Audiophyte
clr 2300 - is it still for sale

I have this center available for sale, It is in mint 9 out of 10 condition and really packs a punch in the Home Theater.I will sell for 250.00 plus 45.00 shipping but of course I am always open to any reasonable offer :D.
This center has the built in powered subwoofer and works as it should when integrated into the HT here is a link to tell some specifics about the piece-Definitive Technology C/L/R2300 Center channel speaker with built-in powered subwoofer at Crutchfield.com .

I will add pictures tomorrow Thanks sawz.
is it still for sale

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis