Customer Support??????

T

thescrub

Enthusiast
I’m so fed up with Denon support. I’ve spent hours on hold. I had to memorize voice mail system prompts so as not to be hung up on. (Once in the Denon area don’t hit 2 for customer service and support, they don’t always turn off the night attendant and you’ll get hung up on without a chance to back out or leave a message.) I have no average hold time. Most of the time I just put the phone on speaker while I’m busy doing other things hoping somebody picks up. It just shouldn’t be this hard to get hold of someone. ARRRRRG.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
thescrub said:
I’m so fed up with Denon support. I’ve spent hours on hold. I had to memorize voice mail system prompts so as not to be hung up on. (Once in the Denon area don’t hit 2 for customer service and support, they don’t always turn off the night attendant and you’ll get hung up on without a chance to back out or leave a message.) I have no average hold time. Most of the time I just put the phone on speaker while I’m busy doing other things hoping somebody picks up. It just shouldn’t be this hard to get hold of someone. ARRRRRG.

Have you tried e-mail? Leave a call-back number, maybe a cell where they can reach you.

T

thescrub

Enthusiast
Now I feel a little bad. Every previous time I've called I've spent loads of time on hold. This time its mother nature fault though. Apparently the Office are closed due to the weather.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Stratman offered great advice when dealing with support,if i cant reach a human within 2 minutes or less i hang up & email tech support & leave my cell #,ive yet to not get a call back that very day.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
You can also find an authorized repair center from their website if your unit is still under warranty. The home office told me they were very backed up servicing products, and it could be 6+ weeks before they turn the unit around.

If and when you ship the unit, make sure to insure it for MSRP - and don't send it UPS.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis