And then there's Paris Hilton. Ugh--let's not even go there! :eek:

Chris[/QUOTE]

You just went there!!:mad:

ChrisJam

ChrisJam

Full Audioholic
davo said:
You just went there!!:mad:
Right, sorry. But believe me, I could have done a long rant about her. My gf and I think PH is worthless, and many of our friends agree.

So with the mere mention of her name, you're all getting off easy. :p

Chris

ChrisJam

ChrisJam

Full Audioholic
stratman said:
Hey......let's just Spear her too.:D
Reminds me of the old cereal TV ad: "You try it." "No, I'm not gonna try it; you try it." "Hey--let's get Mikey to try it!" So no thanks, I want nothing to do with spearing her.

But hey--let's get Kevin Federline to try it! :D

Chris

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

davo said:
It was actually Steve Vai's hands on Ralphs telecaster. He simply reached around Ralph to play it. Don't worry, when you are THAT good it isn't a problem to do it. Awesome ending, apparently Gary Moore does a version playing both parts that is really cool.:)
According to an interview with Ry Cooder published in one of the guitar mags years back, he played Machio's parts. Via of course played all the parts that he appears to in the film.

I haven't seen it in years, but I remember thinking it was okay. Jamie Gertz was pretty hot back in those days, too.

D

davo

Full Audioholic
Did Ry Cooder specifically mention if he played the hidh speed classical finger picking ending? I will have to try and dig up the movie and compare the fingers on the fret board with other Steve Vai clips I have.
On a slightly different note, can anyone else slow down their dvd player and still get sound? It's an awesome feature on mine and I use it to learn high speed guitar licks!!:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis