Creating Capital - For Sale: Klipsch Quinet II LCR

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm looking to create some capital for myself so I can start a business of my own, so I am selling some equipment here to get a head start on the business.

Up for sale is a LCR set of Klipsch Quinet series II speakers. I'm asking $110 shipped for the set.

I'm using two generic pictures for a few separate sales.

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I thought you already had a business selling good quality vintage audio stuff.

I'm glad to hear you make it official. It seems you always have good things to offer.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I work at a pawn shop presently, but I want to work for myself. I believe I can do a lot better for myself doing what I know how to do. Depending on how much money I make selling a few things and saving every dollar from each paycheck I could get the ball rolling before the end of this year. My hope is to have a retail space open and running by spring time of next year.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I work at a pawn shop presently, but I want to work for myself. I believe I can do a lot better for myself doing what I know how to do. Depending on how much money I make selling a few things and saving every dollar from each paycheck I could get the ball rolling before the end of this year. My hope is to have a retail space open and running by spring time of next year.
Good luck and I hope it pans out for you, :).

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If you want any help on the website end let me know. Though I'd probably run a store through Ebay myself. They have a nice setup already and give you visibility to everyone.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
There have been no bites on any of my listings.:eek:

My prices either aren't appealing, or the economy has everyone completely afraid to buy anything, or maybe I just have the wrong assortment of items that incidentally no one is looking for at this present time.:confused:

Of all the reasons I could possibly hear, the economy would be the worst reason, I can't change that one on my own.:D

jinjuku

jinjuku

Sorry Seth, it's just stuff that I am used to seeing in a Pawn Shop:eek::D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis