Considering buying BeoPlay h6/7

B

BrianT

Enthusiast
Hello forum!

Can somebody please enlighten me with some pros and cons of the BeoPlay h6/7??????
Anybody using them regularly that can tell me about the sound/built quality?

Thanks in advance!

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
What is your budget and do you plan to use them at home or on go? What do you plan to use as a source? Does it matter if they are open back or closed?

I personally would stay away from B&O headphones as they don't offer so good value based on what I auditioned them at B&O store.

B

BrianT

Enthusiast
Budget: 2000dkk ~ 320usd
I will use them mostly on the go and a bit at home while reading. While on the go I will be streaming music from my phone. I'd prefer closed.

Good value? Talking about quality up against price? Or what are you referring to?

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Budget: 2000dkk ~ 320usd
I will use them mostly on the go and a bit at home while reading. While on the go I will be streaming music from my phone. I'd prefer closed.

Good value? Talking about quality up against price? Or what are you referring to?
Build quality in B&O is ok I suppose, but the sound quality for the price is no no. I would look for Sennheiser Momentum 2 for your budget as you will use them on go. I personally own Sennheiser HD600 and I like them a lot. I have auditioned Sennheiser Momentum 1 and they were nice as well and what I have read the Momentum 2 is big improvement from version 1.

edit: Momentum 2 for 250€ here: https://www.amazon.de/Sennheiser-Momentum-Over-Ear-Kopfhörer-geeignet-schwarz/dp/B00TKH1AMQ/

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis