Commercial Skipping Wins Another Round

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
fed lies from a news network with legal impunity
You're right, and I'm so sorry. FOX is evil. I'm going to stop watching them, and watch only NBC/ABC/CBS. That'll be a lot better.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
You're right, and I'm so sorry. FOX is evil. I'm going to stop watching them, and watch only NBC/ABC/CBS. That'll be a lot better.
They are not great, but they are better than Fox. Of course, that is a bit like saying that something is more reliable as a guide than reading tea leaves.

And yes, I know, you were being sarcastic.

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
If you are going to pay them no matter what, your complaints are pointless. They do not care AT ALL if you are unhappy. ALL they care about is getting your money.

You have a choice. You don't have to have cable at all. But if you choose it, then you are to blame for your choice. NO ONE is forcing you to have cable. You do not have to get satellite either. Whatever you choose, YOU are responsible for YOUR choice.

You can bi†ch and moan about it to me, but that will accomplish nothing. You still pay to be irritated, and they do not care that you are irritated. Your money is just as good to them no matter how you feel about it. Paying to get screwed is, in my opinion, a bad idea. But you can choose that if you wish.

I expect that you will pointlessly lash out at me again. But I am not screwing you out of your money and irritating you while doing so. You should blame those who do, not those who point out the facts to you.
Nice try; the pointless lashing out started with your inane post, so you can't back out of it that easily.

I'm well aware they don't give a crap but the choices available are either just as bad, so there is no recourse. And for sure, no one was b@itching to you about it - that's a fantasy of your own making. Don't like what I say? Then skip my posts. Pretty simply solution really. Similar to taxes, most complain about what they pay but essentially are not able to do anything about it. Same concept, unless your 'solution' to that little problem is to not pay them. Seems as though that's how you think.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis