majorloser

THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a couple thousand watts of sound...............:rolleyes:

And of course some lasers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Is that real? Is that guy maybe a light show technician? Or is that just some computer simulated thingie?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
VERY cool. He probalby is some kind of stage production guy and has the gear to program and power it. I'm impressed. I have a buddy who has way too much money and time and puts on a big display every year in conjunction with his neighbor, so I'll have to send this over to him and tell him THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED!!!! :D Now all it needs are some fog machines and pyrotechnics ;)

(unless you are that guy's neighbor :eek: )

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
SWEET!

We have some nice houses around here, but nothing this pimp. I can think of no better song for this either.... It's PERFECT!

SheepStar

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sheep said:
I can think of no better song for this either.... It's PERFECT!
In case anyone was wondering: Wizards in Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I'm so envious!! This person does a wonderful job. I spend days and days putting up lights, and now I feel like I have a Tia Juana version of a Christmas display. :( The processors that handle all the light functions are pretty pricey (or he/she is a computer wizard). This person also has some spare dough.

Bah. Humbug. :eek:

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Here's the site where you can get the programs and equipment to do that stuff.

It is pretty awesome!

<a href=http://www.animatedlighting.com/showcase/customershows.asp>Clicky Clicky</a>

~Chuck

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Pretty cool...

...Does the music play outside his home?

I wonder how his neighbors feel about it. Either way, I like it.:D

majorloser

majorloser

Jack Hammer said:
...Does the music play outside his home?

I wonder how his neighbors feel about it. Either way, I like it.:D
No, they run a low wattage FM transmitter.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Just saw a news flash about this production. It was done by a guy in Connecticut last year. He spends 2-3 months preping for it. They showed some brief footage of the controls etc, man it was nuts. He transmits the music via FM so that people can tune their car radio to it.

The reason it was in the news is that local cops are shutting down his display this year until a little later in the month. His street gets choked when he has it up and running, and apparantly there was an emergency last year that the fire engines could not get to last year because of the trafic jam.

Rock&Roll Ninja said:
In case anyone was wondering: Wizards in Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Thanks. I was desperately looking for this.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis