Check out Audioholics Home Theater Systems, Win Free Moshi Headphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moshi

Audioholics Approved Vendor
Moshi is giving away the chance for three (3) eligible forum members to win one (1) pair of Vortex premium in-ear headphones!

To enter to win, submit an image of your home theater setup. Along with the picture, please feel free to include a list of the specifics of your system. The top three (3) participants with the most impressive home theater setups will receive one (1) pair of Vortex premium in-ear headphones. Entries will be judged based, not solely on the quality of the equipment used, but also on creativity of use, ambiance created, and overall feel and aesthetics. Entries accepted until 11:59 pm PST Tuesday, November 23rd.

To be eligible to win, you must 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member 18 years of age of older and 2) Be a resident of the USA.

Features:
RigidBody™ steel alloy construction delivers deep, clean bass
High definition Neodymium drivers with extended range (10 Hz-20kHz / -10dB@1kHz)
Braided ultra-light weight cable with integrated MEMS microphone
Custom silicone carrying case with cable management
Retail Price $80.00

Tech Specs:
Transducer unit - HR8 full range 8mm neodymium driver
Cavity/housing - steel alloy
Sensitivity - 100 +/- 3dB @ 1kHz
Frequency response - 10 - 20,000Hz (-10dB @ 1kHz)
Impedance - 18 Ω
Ear-coupling type - canal-fit silicone or memory foam
Noise isolation (passive) - up to 23dB
In-line control - single button with MEMS microphone
Cable length - 1.2m symmetrical y-split

Thanks for playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Shouldn't the least impressive system warrant the headphones as a consolation?

Anyhow, here is mine with no hope of ambiance points.

TV: Panasonic 50PH9UK
AVR: Onkyo TX-SR805
Amp: Emotiva XPA-2
Source: Oppo BDP-93
Source: Roku HD
Source: Qnap TS-209 with Twonky
Peripheral: Belkin PF60
Peripheral: Harmony 890

Mains: Clearwave 4TSE
Center/Surrounds: Unnamed MT's made by this guy
Sub: DIY w/ TC Sounds 12" TC1K, 15" PR and Bash 500w

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
You know "most impressive" is such a subjective term, we need hard facts backed by numbers. The best in room FR plot gets the repeated wet willie!!! I kid, I kid...

My setup now is a Sansa Clip 2GB (The Original) and Etymotic ER6i in-ear monitors (the only way to achieve hastle free entry and a good seal is to "moisten" prior to shoving :eek:. A wet willie every time, but, I have gotten used to it :D). I'm rediscovering old music and training my ears for accurate sound while the upgrade fund creeps forward. Before I got rid of everything, the kit was...

Listening space:
Axiom M60v2
SVS PB-12 Ultra
Parasound HCA 2505AT (biamp the M60's then, but I know better now :D)
Denon 3806
Denon 3910

Game Room:
Panasonic TH-50PH9UK (calibrated)
Xbox
PS3
Sennheiser RS120 (wireless headphones)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Shouldn't the least impressive system warrant the headphones as a consolation?
I know, right? :D

Anyway, my "home theater" is in my bedroom...and none of my furniture matches, so it's not a very pretty sight. Here we go:

Sharp LC-46D85U / Yamaha RX-V667 / Denon POA-2400A / Energy RC-LCR / Energy RC-50 / Energy CB-5 / Outlaw Audio LFM-1 EX

X

xWARHOUNDx

Audiophyte
My Home Theater

There used to be a fireplace but I ripped it out, drywalled it and stuck my plasma in it. I still have work to be done like replacing the carpet and some trim work around the door. I'm very close to calling it done. I hope you like what I've done so far.

50 inch plasma (Samsung)
Paradigm "Phantoms", "CC-170 Center", "ADP-170 Surrounds", Two SVS 20-39 NSD subwoofers.

Coult_45

Coult_45

Junior Audioholic
I know, right? :D

Anyway, my "home theater" is in my bedroom...and none of my furniture matches, so it's not a very pretty sight. Here we go:

Sharp LC-46D85U / Yamaha RX-V667 / Denon POA-2400A / Energy RC-LCR / Energy RC-50 / Energy CB-5 / Outlaw Audio LFM-1 EX
I am not trying to put down your room, I would love to have that in my bedroom. I just think it is kind of funny you have a shelf system on the dresser when you have a home theater with a solid sub and those nice energy speakers?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I am not trying to put down your room, I would love to have that in my bedroom. I just think it is kind of funny you have a shelf system on the dresser when you have a home theater with a solid sub and those nice energy speakers?
Thanks. The old Aiwa shelf system is probably 13 or 14 years old - it was the first stereo I ever got and was purchased for me by my older sister when she started her first job. I just use it as an alarm clock, along with my phone, a standalone alarm clock, and computer speaker system (Energy RC-10). It's hard for me to wake up :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just get an alarm that utilizes the LFM and you will be up :D

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
Pardon the cellphone picture quality! Here's my current setup: Paradigm Studio 10 mains, Hsu VTF-3 Mk III in the right corner, Pioneer VSX-815 receiver, and Adcom GFA-6000 amp.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My humble "theater." While some will call it plain, it doesn't mind. It's sexy...and it knows it. :D

(BTW, this is my first YouTube video, so please let me know if you can't see it. Thanks!)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Moshi

Audioholics Approved Vendor
And the Vortex Go To.....

And the Vortex go to.....

its phillip, baniels, and Adam!

You will receive a private message from a Moshi team member after the holiday weekend asking for information to claim your prize.

Thanks for participating and have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis