Center Channel Mounting Under TV

J

jpfulton248

Audiophyte
Hope this is the right forum for this, not sure.

I'm going to be mounting my tv next week. I also plan to mount my center speaker right underneath. My current center is 12" by 5" or so. My tv is a 52". I fear that my tiny little speaker under my big tv is going to look might stupid. Suggestions? I'd be willing to get a different speaker purely for aesthetics if need be (though my budget's a bit limited).

What have you guys done in this situations? Suggestions are much appreciated!! Oh and pics would also be great.

Thanks guys

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
i am sure you can make it look just fine. perhaps you could place it over the tv ?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hope this is the right forum for this, not sure.

I'm going to be mounting my tv next week. I also plan to mount my center speaker right underneath. My current center is 12" by 5" or so. My tv is a 52". I fear that my tiny little speaker under my big tv is going to look might stupid. Suggestions? I'd be willing to get a different speaker purely for aesthetics if need be (though my budget's a bit limited).

What have you guys done in this situations? Suggestions are much appreciated!! Oh and pics would also be great.

Thanks guys
I don't see why it should look stupid! Just angle it towards the listening position. If you search the gallery of members systems you will see many installations like this.

I have mine above the 52" TV, but I think most are below.

If it were not quite so tall I could have just as easily put it under the TV and sloped it up.

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
My plasma is above my stand and I placed my center under it. I just used mopads to angle it up at the listening position. (Any excuse to flash my setup:D)

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis