Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
If you're using any standard email service or Exchange you can use the built in Samsung email app that does show the unread count and it works well too.

Also, if you swipe right on any notification you can delete it, and if you haven't done so already, download the Chrome mobile browser. It's awesome.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
One thing that I discovered last night seems pretty cool.

When I am looking at pictures on the Galaxy, I can hit a button that list my Panasonic display and the picture shows up on the display. Nothing has to be changed on the TV. I was watching a show last night and tried it and it was flawless.

It seems to indicate that you can do the same for videos but I had no luck with that.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
You can send video if the receiving device supports it. I can send video to my Xbox.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You can send video if the receiving device supports it. I can send video to my Xbox.
My display should support it. I haven't tried my PS3 but that may work too.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
My Panasonic tv doesn't seem to support it at all. It's DLNA that it's using so compatibility can be hit or miss.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I like how this phone controls my AVR the best. Works great for all 3 zones and no line of sight is needed. Way better than what I have set up for the outdoor system.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis