B

BICHO

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>One of my most interesting hobbies (causes me great stress relief) is listening to classical music. My favorite type of classical music is the now called classic-pop. It encompassess a long list of new and young arthists that are becoming more and more popular.
Just to list a few you have Josh Groban, Laura Fabian, and my most new incredible find Emma Shapplin and her new album "Eterna." It is fairly new, but she has a record that goes back to 1997. SHe concentrates in the new era opera and classical. If you never heard her name before, she is French and her latest work can be found as a DVD audio disc.
Good luck and enjoy her, if interested. She is very different and very emotional.</font>

N

NOFAITH

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Certainly seems like an interesting character. I am very well informed about Josh Groban and have in fact, I attended  2 of his concerts. Amazing vocals, entonation and focus on his tonality. Hope to find out more about this new "French Singer."
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

<font color='#8D38C9'>She's quite the hottie, too!</font>

V

Vanessa6959

Audiophyte
Music Recommendation for Josh Fans

Incase any Josh fans happen to visit this conversation, just want to recommend to you an artist that I have really come to like, Andrea Bocelli. He's a good mix of Italian pop and classical. A friend at universal told me that he is coming out with a new CD soon, which I am very excited about because he has a duet on it with the Gypsy Kings. Here's a site to look at it if you're curious about him....http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00063M11C/ref=pd_luc_17_lc_a84x0//002-2590286-6147258?v=glance&s=music

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis