Carver Power-Amps-Polk Drivers

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Dug out some more old gear. Old Polk Speakers "I have to check the model"
Has flat piston woofer Looks like 12" and maybe 5-6 midrange and I think 3 tweeters. Cabinets are dead, but drivers and grills look perfect, maybe someone needs them for parts.
3 Carver Power Amps
M-1.5 350 watts-needs 1 speakerpost which I just snapped off while cleaning.
Laboraratory C-500 Wattage ????Glass pushed in, but easy fix.
TFM 45 345 Watts
If interrested please let me know. All amps have not been tested. Might need work or not.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm ... just so happens that I'm gonna need amps. Carver sounds like it could be pricey. What are you looking to get for them?

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
[
QUOTE=Alex2507;628891]Hmmm ... just so happens that I'm gonna need amps. Carver sounds like it could be pricey. What are you looking to get for them?
[/QUOTE]
When you stop for the turntable I'll throw one in for free, let me know which one. Fixed glass on the C-500 plugged it in the the LED's came right on, cleaned up real well. Don't know the wattage on that amp, LED's go up to only 250 Watts.

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Hey Walt - the Polks sound like SDA SRS models. These are worth something. Go over to polkaudio.com and do some research. The Carver's usually go for around $400-$500 on ebay depending on condition.

DJ

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When you stop for the turntable I'll throw one in for free, let me know which one. Fixed glass on the C-500 plugged it in the the LED's came right on, cleaned up real well. Don't know the wattage on that amp, LED's go up to only 250 Watts.
I'll let you figure out which one. We'll come to some sort of arrangement on the amp or amps. I'm a little overwhelmed but we'll sort through this when the time comes. Right now I need to focus on installing a dishwasher and oven before I second layer a kitchen ceiling and get some mud on it.

Focus, focus, focus. :)

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Hey Walt - the Polks sound like SDA SRS models. These are worth something. Go over to polkaudio.com and do some research. The Carver's usually go for around $400-$500 on ebay depending on condition.
Looks like they are from the SDA SRS Series. The bottom of the speakers have like a 2" wooden frame as speaker risers instead of spikes. They must weigh at least 80lbs or more.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis