Cant set clock on my Pioneer car cd receiver!!!!!

U

Unregistered

Does anybody know how to set the clock on a Pioneer DEH1000 CD Player? I have figured out all of the controls except how to set the time. Even if you know how to set the clock on any old Pioneer stereos, the method might be the same, please let me know. Somebody please help, this problem is very frustrating. Thanks in advance for your help. Alex

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I realize that this may have not occurred to you, but have you checked the manual?

And, if you don't have one, can you get hold of one on line?

annunaki

annunaki

Manuals can be very handy. :) While the key is in the on position, turn the radio power off manually. while the radio is off hold the function button for at least 3 seconds. The set up menu will show up on the screen. just scroll to the clock and set.

M

m1abrams

Audioholic Intern
annunaki said:
Manuals can be very handy. :) While the key is in the on position, turn the radio power off manually. while the radio is off hold the function button for at least 3 seconds. The set up menu will show up on the screen. just scroll to the clock and set.
While manuals can be handy, and yes if you can not figure it out then refer to it.

But is it just me or is that the most FU way to set a simple clock on the radio? You should not have to turn the radio off to set anything, it is counter intuitive(sp?). Course I once had to refer to the manual of a VW Jetta that I was borrowing to figure out how to get to the gas cap to fill the damn thing up. I could not find the release in any logical location, turns out you had to use the key in the door handle and turn it a certain direction a certian number of times. Gee so obvious, and I program computers for a living.

annunaki

annunaki

That is just one of the reasons I will never own a pioneer car unit. I have a few others.

annunaki

annunaki

hawke said:
But, boy do they make some cool plasma displays!
Actually, they are O-EL (organic electro-luminescent) displays. Sorry to be a stickler. ;)

audioman00

Audioholic
they're talking about home tv plasma displays -he he

and, yes they sure do, I sell them and the sony XBR series for a living.

annunaki

annunaki

I thought we were talking car audio here. :confused: :D The home plasmas from Pioneer are pretty nice.

U

Unregistered

turn head unit off, press and hold the funtion button. then use the left or right arrow to search for clock. up and down will change time. i don't remeber how to change between min and hour though

U

Unregistered

how bout setting the time on DEH 3350?

i dont have a manual and ive searched online for them but can't find one... ive basically pushed all the buttons on the player while holding the clock button.. both when the player is off and on.. :( can't seem to set the clock :( help me pls!

U

Unregistered

Unregistered said:
turn head unit off, press and hold the funtion button. then use the left or right arrow to search for clock. up and down will change time. i don't remeber how to change between min and hour though
That is the correct procedure. IIRC up and down change the hour and left and right change the minute. The numbers only increase so if you need to set the minutes to 10 and it is currently 20, you will have to scroll up from 20-00 and back to 10.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis