Cant post anything?

H

HorrorFan33

Enthusiast
I posted couple things, but it keeps saying a moderator has to approve, but they never did?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you can post now. :)

Were you trying to post a classified ad? New members with no posts aren't typically allowed to do that.

H

HorrorFan33

Enthusiast
No sir, I was trying to post my home theater pics..Thanks for the Welcome!!..Glad to be here :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome aboard Horror Fan.
There is a minimum number of posts needed before being able to post pics.
As I type, I wish I knew that exact number.:D
I'll bet Adam knows. If not I'm sure someone will be along with that info.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hi HorrorFan. It looks like they are showing up now. I just searched your posts and can see your garage conversion. Looking good.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
No sir, I was trying to post my home theater pics..Thanks for the Welcome!!..Glad to be here :)
Your very first posts integrated external links to photobuckets. Our system flagged that as spam but I restored those posts for you. I would suggest toning that down a bit, especially until you gain some traction here as a regular member.

H

HorrorFan33

Enthusiast
Your very first posts integrated external links to photobuckets. Our system flagged that as spam but I restored those posts for you. I would suggest toning that down a bit, especially until you gain some traction here as a regular member.
Ok, no worries..Thanks for having me on board!!..I watch your videos on youtube and just wanted to join the community :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Ok, no worries..Thanks for having me on board!!..I watch your videos on youtube and just wanted to join the community :)
Awesome glad you like them. Don't forget our Facebook page too: facebook.com/audioholics

D

ddunn81

Audiophyte
Not sure if this is were I post or not but need some advice I got a hifonics brutus 2400watt rms and two 12 in re audio sxx 1000 rms never used re audio just wondering if yall think that's a good pair

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not sure if this is were I post or not but need some advice I got a hifonics brutus 2400watt rms and two 12 in re audio sxx 1000 rms never used re audio just wondering if yall think that's a good pair
No, you would not post this in someone else's thread on a completely unrelated topic, and you're unlikely to get any responses as this isn't really a car audio forum

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis