Canadian Deal On Pioneer Receiver

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Takeereasy said:
Futureshop has the Pioneer 1016 on for $599 CDN. right now. There is also a coupon for $50 off a purchase of $500 or more. THat brings the total to $549 CDN (about $480US). I think that this is a great deal for this receiver.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10076143&catid=

http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/coupon_sept06/default.asp?langid=EN&logon=&langid=EN
That is a good deal - compared to the rest of the offerings from Future Shop. Wow, those HK's are pricey!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yep

Buckeyefan 1 said:
That is a good deal - compared to the rest of the offerings from Future Shop. Wow, those HK's are pricey!
Don't buy nothing at future shop or best buy unless it's on SALE!!!;)
Kinda like Sears.:eek:

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
The HK 340 is $1300 canadian at FS, it's $479 US at JR.com. Slight difference in price eh? I tell anyone of my friends to avoid HK and Onkyo up here unless the price is great. I think both companies make great products but the prices are insane up here. I had a friend buy an Onkyo 503 for $499 + tax (568.86) a couple of months ago , it's on sale right now at ecost.com for $149 US refurbed. I could get it shipped to me for $260 cad including tax, duties, handling fees & $41 shipping.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Takeereasy said:
The HK 340 is $1300 canadian at FS, it's $479 US at JR.com. Slight difference in price eh? I tell anyone of my friends to avoid HK and Onkyo up here unless the price is great. I think both companies make great products but the prices are insane up here. I had a friend buy an Onkyo 503 for $499 + tax (568.86) a couple of months ago , it's on sale right now at ecost.com for $149 US refurbed. I could get it shipped to me for $260 cad including tax, duties, handling fees & $41 shipping.
@ 2001AUDIOVIDEO, FORGOT TO MENTION THEM AS WELL:D

Last edited:
Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I got a great deal on my PSB speakers from 2001 a/v. I really don't enjoy the shopping experience with that company (commission sales = pushy). I paid $300 taxes in per pair of PSB 2B's. I guess good deals can be had anywhere as long as you are willing to haggle and know where to look.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis