Cambridge Soundworks S-300 Dipole/Bipole/Monopole surround speakers

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General

I have 4 of these in charcoal grey and in perfect condition. I am asking $250 for all 4. Here is some info on them.

Description
A 3-way, 4-driver surround speaker, the S300's Multi-Mode implementation offers three dispersion patterns for optimum performance with any surround sound program material. The Dipole mode provides a diffuse dispersion pattern that seems to be coming from all directions. Diffuse dispersion is favored for Dolby Surround recordings. The Bipole mode retains the broad dispersion of the Dipole mode, but adds a center focus ideal for synthesized surround applications (e.g. DSP hall or stadium modes) and many Dolby Digital recordings. Direct (monopole) mode employs a front panel-mounted two-way system of superb fidelity for precise rear speaker imaging on programs featuring a larger amount of complex rear channel sound (like many DTS or Dolby Digital concert recordings and soon-to-be-available DVD-Audio recordings). The modes are chosen via a convenient selector on the underside of the enclosure

Product Identifiers
Brand Cambridge Soundworks
Model S300
MPN S300
UPC 706625003326, 706625003333

Key Features
Speaker Type Main / Stereo Speakers
Mounting On-Wall
Construction 3-Way
Outdoor/Indoor Indoor

Technical Details
Peak Power Handling 100 W