So I decided to redesign boxes for my 10" Eclipse SW8102 subwoofers. I have been utilizing them in a very small sealed enclosure for the past year or two since I pulled them out of my car a few years ago. Currently they are in a 0.5 cubic ft enclosure for each 10 with the gray carpet as standard on most car enclosures. Here it is. View attachment 11166 So after much debate between sealed and ported I opted for sealed. For two reasons, easier to build and better sound quality in my opinion. I stumbled across a site Home page DIY Sound Group and decided to go with the 1.25 cubic foot size and send them the cutout sizes for my Eclipse subs. I also buck up 2 pairs of terminal lugs to mount to the back since I will be using my external Adcom Amp. Here are some pics of the kit and the assembly, gluing and clamping process. I used the advice of several to not use any screws or nails and just lots of wood glue. Here are the pics...in the next post. Tomorrow will be assembling the second box and starting to sand this one.