Bryston's Middle T speakers reviewed here

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
It's awfully hard to make much out of a "room response" with 10 dB demarcations. What's the room? What's the speaker? Even though the graph looks pretty linear, there are 10 dB swings in the "room response." Without a good frame of reference, I can't tell whether the speaker is basically getting it right, or whether there are serious issues.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
It's awfully hard to make much out of a "room response" with 10 dB demarcations. What's the room? What's the speaker? Even though the graph looks pretty linear, there are 10 dB swings in the "room response." Without a good frame of reference, I can't tell whether the speaker is basically getting it right, or whether there are serious issues.
I also don't know of too many woofers let alone subwoofers that CAN'T produce 90dB at 20Hz 1ft away from the driver!

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I also don't know of too many woofers let alone subwoofers that CAN'T produce 90dB at 20Hz 1ft away from the driver!
I wish they would standardize on the measurements. I hope they got the weight correct. ;) I would like to see some real tests done on these speakers.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I wish they would standardize on the measurements. I hope they got the weight correct. ;) I would like to see some real tests done on these speakers.
Agree on all points

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis