Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Gear list
Yamaha rx-V1000
Sansuie San-p1465
recivers
Yamaha blue ray player tevlon laserdisc player
Yamaha cd player 5 disc changer, wintel hd encoder box pioneer hd burner/recorder Sony plastion 3 Xbox 360 elite Nintendo wii Mario pack apple Mack laptop connected to my 50" 3d plasma, I'm running a 7.1 sound stage
Front effect speakers rear effect speakers mains center and a subwoffer

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Welcome!

Could you post more pics? Like a few shots from the front...some up lose shots of your receiver...sub..etc!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looks great and no Soda great.:cool: Do you like how everything sounds? Oh what Is the TV brand?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Looks great and no Soda great.:cool: Do you like how everything sounds? Oh what Is the TV brand?
No soda :) its sounds really good now that I've added the extra surrounds :)
The tv is changhong it's a toshiba import from castle :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Great as long as you like what you see and hear that's the important part. Enjoy and have fun!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Great as long as you like what you see and hear that's the important part. Enjoy and have fun!
Thanks
My good man
There's a few thinks I'd like to add but shakers, and get a nice leather couch so I don't have to lay down to watch movies all the time

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Needs idears for a new remote
11+ the ones in my top draw :(
Check out Logitech and URC for universal remotes. They seem to be the two most recommended brands. I personally have a Logitech Harmony and it's fantastic!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Check out Logitech and URC for universal remotes. They seem to be the two most recommended brands. I personally have a Logitech Harmony and it's fantastic!
Thank you buddy Im kinda ova Haveing all these remotes to watch movies and stuff

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
updates not running a subwoofer for a few days as its getting fixed but decied to update and try and build a gear rack witch suppriseinley isnt going as well as id hope for :mad::mad:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis