Brand new Emotiva XPA-5 2nd generation amplifier

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Hello folks. As stated in the title, I have a brand new never used Emotiva XPA-5 2nd generation amplifier for sale. The amplifier was purchased brand new from Emotiva on July of 2013. All that I did was unpack the unit for inspection, and repackaged it in the same packaging with all accessories and manual, as it was shipped to me. I must admit that I am quite particular with my purchases. If I am purchasing brand new A-stock merchandise, I do expect perfection and no blemishes whatsoever. Upon close inspection of the unit under a very well lit environment, I noticed a few minor superficial scratch-like blemishes on the outer casing. These were not shipping related issues, as the package arrived in great condition; but most likely issues that were not caught at the factory when the unit was manufactured, boxed, and shipped. I can email pictures of the blemishes to anyone that is interested in purchasing the unit. The unit also carries the full five-year transferable warranty from Emotiva. I am asking $800.00 SHIPPED GROUND to the CONUS and INSURED as well. Please add 4% for PayPal fees. The selling price represents a savings of nearly $200.00. I have successfully sold some items here previously on this Forum, and have been a member in good standing for quite some time. Please PM me, if interested. Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Replied to several PM's. If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
I will cover PayPal fees. This represents a savings of 20% for a perfectly functional new unit with full factory warranty. Save $200.00, due to some minor superficial blemishes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis