Bowers & Wilkins speaker stands for FPM 6 speakers maybe others

S

stevethe4th

Enthusiast
Pretty much new and never used speaker stands for B&W FPM series speakers.

I know these fit the FPM6 --- not sure if they fit the other speakers like the FPM5 or FPM4 or any others, but these are original FPM6 stands.

These are very heavy and well made, they weigh 30 pounds each!!

Cosmetically very nice, no marks, as they weren’t used much when switched to wall mount.

PRICE = $200 per pair OBO or best offer

I am selling a tremendous amount of my collection, so be sure to check out my other items.

• Audiophile owned --high end gear-- being sold by highly respected seller, original member of AUDIOGON & USAudiomart username STEVETHE4TH
Below is a link to pictures and descriptions of all my gear for sale. I have uploaded everything to google drive to make it easy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cXieXZrUegIeN_749-I7njGq4E9JDW0O?usp=sharing

**Shipping Available to U.S. and Canada and item will be very well packaged.

****Payment methods accepted: PayPal, VENMO, Zelle, Cash, OR FaceBook pay. However you want to pay is fine with me.

j_dewitt

j_dewitt

Enthusiast
Pretty much new and never used speaker stands for B&W FPM series speakers.

I know these fit the FPM6 --- not sure if they fit the other speakers like the FPM5 or FPM4 or any others, but these are original FPM6 stands.

These are very heavy and well made, they weigh 30 pounds each!!

Cosmetically very nice, no marks, as they weren’t used much when switched to wall mount.

PRICE = $200 per pair OBO or best offer

I am selling a tremendous amount of my collection, so be sure to check out my other items.

• Audiophile owned --high end gear-- being sold by highly respected seller, original member of AUDIOGON & USAudiomart username STEVETHE4TH
Below is a link to pictures and descriptions of all my gear for sale. I have uploaded everything to google drive to make it easy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cXieXZrUegIeN_749-I7njGq4E9JDW0O?usp=sharing

**Shipping Available to U.S. and Canada and item will be very well packaged.

****Payment methods accepted: PayPal, VENMO, Zelle, Cash, OR FaceBook pay. However you want to pay is fine with me.
Have you already sold speaker stands?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis