Bought a new vehicle

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Santa Fe has been bullet proof so far and I've now got 6600km on the odo. I also traded in a Toyota Corolla Sport for an Elantra GT. My GT model is 2nd from the bottom as far as options go since the Santa Fe is loaded and is our primary car. But the Elantra still sports Blue Tooth and seat warmers. Its a hoot to drive with a nice ride and fairly decent cornering from the stock tires.

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
If it's any comfort, we have a 2004 and a 2009 Elantra with 79k and 65k on 'em and they haven't needed anything out of the ordinary. My '04 did need a radiator recently but I can't really get too pithed at that.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
If it's any comfort, we have a 2004 and a 2009 Elantra with 79k and 65k on 'em and they haven't needed anything out of the ordinary. My '04 did need a radiator recently but I can't really get too pithed at that.
Good to hear. Thanks

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The Santa Fe has been bullet proof so far and I've now got 6600km on the odo. I also traded in a Toyota Corolla Sport for an Elantra GT. My GT model is 2nd from the bottom as far as options go since the Santa Fe is loaded and is our primary car. But the Elantra still sports Blue Tooth and seat warmers. Its a hoot to drive with a nice ride and fairly decent cornering from the stock tires.

Holy cow, that looks like my car without the price tag...

N

Nick_Wills

Audiophyte
Anyone has tired Husky floor liners, I am looking to buy some good quality floor liners for my new car. I am thinking to buy WeatherTech Digitalfit Floor Liners.
Any body have some recommendations for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Anyone has tired Husky floor liners, I am looking to buy some good quality floor liners for my new car. I am thinking to buy WeatherTech Digitalfit Floor Liners.
Any body have some recommendations for me?
I purchased the complete set of WeatherTech liners for my 2018 Daytona. They fit perfectly and look great as well. I thought about the Husky line but went with WeatherTech.

N

Nick_Wills

Audiophyte
I purchased the complete set of WeatherTech liners for my 2018 Daytona. They fit perfectly and look great as well. I thought about the Husky line but went with WeatherTech.
Alright @nbk13nw, Thanks for your response.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis