Boston acoustics e100/e70/e40 + emotiva xpa-5 + mfw15!!! Must see!!

M

mesojdm

Audioholic Intern
Up for sale is a COMPLETE surround sound system. All speakers/amps/subwoofers are in PERFECT condition. This is an Audiophile grade system! The speakers are Boston Acoustics Flagship series(E- series) and sound phenomenal! I am selling it because I rarely use it anymore, and when I do I can never use it to its full potential. <br>
I will not part or separate the system! Everything was purchased brand new from an Authorized Boston Acoustics Dealer. I have over $9,000 invested. I have all of the boxes except for the Subwoofers.<br>
Here is what is included;<br>
<br>
1 Pair of Boston Acoustics E100 L/R mains (cherry) With stands<br>
Over 6FT. tall per speaker! These 4 way Towers feature SIX 5.25" woofers, 5.25" midbass. 3.5" midrange, and 1" tweeter.<br>
http://www.amazon.com/Boston-Acoustics-E100-Performance-Cherry/dp/B001AZ84SO<br>
<br>
1 Boston acoustics E70 Center(cherry)<br>
<br>
1 Pair of Boston Acoustics E40 Surrounds (black) With stands<br>
<br>
2(ea) AV123 MFW15" powered subwoofers<br>
These are beasts! They will play down to 18Htz, and have a lot of headroom.<br>
<br>
1 Emotiva XPA-5 5Ch amplifier <br>
300W RMS X 5 (4ohm)<br>
<br>
1 Yamaha RXV-665 7.2CH Surround Sound Receiver(used as Pre-amp)<br>
Full HDMI and Sound calibration microphone<br>
<br>
1 Monster Power HTS-3600 power conditioner/surge protector<br>
<br>
I will not ship this!!!! If you would like we can arrange a time for a see the system and/or demonstration. The front mains are about ~200LBS(with stand) and the subwoofer are 150LBS each.<br>
Google Reviews on these E series speakers, and MFW 15 subwoofers!!!! You will not be let down!<br>
<br>
<br>
PRICE: $6,000 <br>
<br>
More pictures can be taken upon request. <br>
Please contact me at (530)six-eight-two-four-five-five-three or email at mesojdm@Hotmail.com<br>
<br>

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nhpm510

Audioholic
I'd recommend you add your location to your ad.

gLWTS

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis