booze Acoustimass HT Speakers

G

<font color='#000000'>I bougth a set of booze Acoustimass HT speakers at an acution. &nbsp;I got three little ones and big one. &nbsp;Should I build a system around them or sell 'em?? &nbsp;I am a scratch and dent kind of guy, but I know cheap isn't always good. &nbsp;Got no receiver or amp. &nbsp;Can you guys give some direction?

Thanks - C</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Thanks for responding. &nbsp;

40 bucks. &nbsp;

C</font>

<font color='#000080'>Cool. I'm guessing the big one is the center channel.

You could use them for now and then get something better in the near future. To get surround sound you will need 5 speakers. With those, you'll definitely want a subwoofer.

If you want to sell them (they're not very good speakers) you shoudl find out what model # they are and advertise them for sale at eBay as replacement (used) speakers. Someone is bound to want them.

As for recommendations, we'd need a budget, but feel free to visit our ultimate system guides (linked on the home page).</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Thanks fellows, I really appreciate your time and attention. &nbsp;Looks like I have some decisions to make. &nbsp;eh? &nbsp;I will check the guides out and figure out what to do. &nbsp;I'll be back.

C</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Yo Guys,

I am already back. &nbsp;I searched those cheap-butt speakers over good, and I can't find anything on them except, 'Acoustimass Home Theater', s/n and mod #. &nbsp;I live pretty far from town in very rural Texas. &nbsp;So I do miss a lot things. &nbsp;What am I looking for?

C</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>That should be dom, not mod. &nbsp;Told ya' I live a long way from town. &nbsp;Gotta go feed my staog.

C</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis