Bluejeancable or Haveinc.

M

Mark7

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>Which do you prefer for purchasing cables, Blue jean cable or haveinc.com? Is one company prefered over the other or does it matter?</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Well, you will not beat BlueJeans for prompt service :

I ordered two sets of component &nbsp;video cables on Wednesday afternoon. I received them today, three days later ( with Thanksgiving Day in between ). Shipped from Washington state to Florida no less !!!!

They are well made cables.
They will surely be my #1 choice.

Best.</font>

M

Mark7

Audioholic Intern
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Guest : <font color='#000000'>Well, you will not beat BlueJeans for prompt service :

I ordered two sets of component  video cables on Wednesday afternoon. I received them today, three days later ( with Thanksgiving Day in between ). Shipped from Washington state to Florida no less !!!!

They are well made cables.
They will surely be my #1 choice.

Best.</font>
<font color='#000000'>What cable did you make them from?</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>The three cable sets for PrPbY video Canare RCAs with the Belden 1505 hi-flex coax.

</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mark7

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Guest : The three cable sets for PrPbY video Canare RCAs with the Belden 1505 hi-flex coax.

On bluejean's web site they recommend the 7701A. Does is really make any difference what cable you use as long as it is a good quality video cable?</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

<font color='#000000'>I'd go with any of the cables offered. I just needed 3 foot lengths and preferred the flexibility of the 1505. The point is : all the cables are excellent, the Key is the Canare true coaxial 75 ohm impedance connectors.

In a local pro audio shop, the only cable with Canare connectors were selling for $99 for a single three foot length: three needed = $ 297 vs the $38 for the BlueJeans.</font>

M

Mark7

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Guest : I'd go with any of the cables offered. I just needed 3 foot lengths and preferred the flexibility of the 1505. The point is : all the cables are excellent, the Key is the Canare true coaxial 75 ohm impedance connectors.

In a local pro audio shop, the only cable with Canare connectors were selling for $99 for a single three foot length: three needed = $ 297 vs the $38 for the BlueJeans.
For digital audio and component video, will it matter what blue jean cable you use? I would only be using 6ft lenghts max.</font>

U

Unregistered

There are a ton of good cable sites out there that sell good cables and a decent price. Blue Jeans in one Black Sand Cable is another one.............

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Mark7 said:
For digital audio and component video, will it matter what blue jean cable you use? I would only be using 6ft lenghts max.</font>

At those lengths, it really should not matter. Now, when you get to 25 ft, you'd be interested in signal loss of less that 1 dB, the amout that becomes visibly noticable.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis