Johnny2Bad

Johnny2Bad

Audioholic Chief
These kind of power problems are extremely hard on any power supply, whether it's your computer or something else. A UPS is highly recommended, and consider each event as one of your power supply's nine lives.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
These kind of power problems are extremely hard on any power supply, whether it's your computer or something else. A UPS is highly recommended, and consider each event as one of your power supply's nine lives.
Why is this the case?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
UPS units aren't too pricey usually. If you have a projector, then UPS is mandatory. For most other electronics, it is a luxury.

By far, I prefer the APC brand!
Yeah, APC seems to be very popular. Will look into it asap. Thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers,

Phil

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I recently bought this cyberpower unit and it worked flawlessly when my power went out for an hour and a half the other day. Not sure how long it would have allowed my pc to run, but I had ample time to close everything and shut it down normally. I know they also have a program you can use that will shut your computer down automatically in the event of a power outage.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I recently bought this cyberpower unit and it worked flawlessly when my power went out for an hour and a half the other day. Not sure how long it would have allowed my pc to run, but I had ample time to close everything and shut it down normally. I know they also have a program you can use that will shut your computer down automatically in the event of a power outage.
Thanks for the recommendation. Will look at it much closer. Good to hear things got shut down properly.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis