G

gjewers

Audiophyte
I have a pair of RSL 3800 series speakers matched to a RSL surround system. The 12" woofers both have the support rings torn badly. They seem OK otherwise. Can you guys recomend replacement speakers that aren't extremely expensive? Or would I be better off trying to repair what I have? If repair is the way to go, where can I get the repair kits? I've inherited this system and have heard that RSL is pretty good stuff and I'm not sure which way to go on this. I'm not an audiophile per se and have been listening to "portables" for years so don't need the very best. Thanks for your input. gj

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have a pair of RSL 3800 series speakers matched to a RSL surround system. The 12" woofers both have the support rings torn badly. They seem OK otherwise. Can you guys recomend replacement speakers that aren't extremely expensive? Or would I be better off trying to repair what I have? If repair is the way to go, where can I get the repair kits? I've inherited this system and have heard that RSL is pretty good stuff and I'm not sure which way to go on this. I'm not an audiophile per se and have been listening to "portables" for years so don't need the very best. Thanks for your input. gj
You have to repair the speakers you have. You can't use different drivers.
Try Orange County Speakers.
Or Simply Speakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis