Black leather theater seats

S

Shrader

Audioholic
I am upgrading my theater seating already lol, paid $1400,would like to get $1000 for these,M.O. or paypal (as gift) they are two sets of two, all break down for easy transport, they are like new, no smoke, no pets, all four recline, and have cup holders. Located in northern wisconsin near Rhinelander (zip 54428) also can deliver as far as Oshkosh wi for free as I have to go there on monday the 5th. reply here or call 715 275 4552 after 6. Thanks Adam

Last edited:
S

Shrader

Audioholic
must be just the lighting, they are in new condition. sat in maybe 5-6 times.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
What are the dimensions? I need to know as my theater area is rather narrow.

T

tsloms

Audiophyte
I'm very interested in these. What brand and model are they?

Btw I live in Brillion, WI just east of the valley.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
Kimera HT638 I bought them from interior express in ill. I am a pretty big guy, and want something bigger than these, like an oversized recliner. they are pretty well built for the price, they are top grain leather everywhere you touch, and vinyl match sides, and back. here is a link to the same ones.

Kimera Home Theater Seats - YouTube

I am going to EAA in oshkosh tomorrow and again on monday, if you want them, I can deliver for no extra cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shrader

Audioholic
last chance for the free dilivery to oshkosh, leaving today at noon.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
looks like i will be taking a trip to door county, and sheyboygen wi, on the 16th of this month, so the free delivery is back on the table to those areas.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis