Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Well it's that time of the year again, where cheap skates ... I prefer being called thrifty :)... like myself try to fill in the blanks in their systems. This year my goal is to purchase a new SVS SB-1000 or SB-2000 at below the MSRP ... r u listening SVS? ... but if I can get a HSU or Rythmik with similar specs, I'll be happy.

So has anybody heard anything about any of the upcoming Black Friday sales on any high-end products? I'd also like to replace my Yamaha RX-V2700 AVR, after the carpet installers inadvertently blew out the HDMI control board. :mad: Now that I think about, another pair of bookshelves for my bedroom wouldn't be a bad idea. :rolleyes:

This hobby is gonna put me in the poor house. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
For a receiver the Denon 4520ci's were blown out recently and you may still find one for about $1000 for a referb on accessories4less. They also have the Yamaha 3030 for a grand. The other best deal out there is for the x4000's which can be found new for about $750.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Standard holiday sub that I'd probably shoot for would be the Outlaw LFM1-EX. It is up there in price vs. performance with the holiday sale price.

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
It looks like the Oppo bdp103 is on sale. Weren't they $799? On sale for $499.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
This hobby is gonna put me in the poor house. :D
But that house would have a heck of a sound system, lol...

I think HSU already started their BF sales, ULS 15 for $999 would be better {IMO} than the sealed svs units you listed...

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Typically, for subwoofers, HSU, SVS, and Outlaw have BF sales.
Rythmik and PSA have not in the past.
The Rythmik D15SE does happen to be on sale right now at about $1130 each or $2040 for 2 - quantity discount (but not a BF sale). These prices include shipping to lower 47.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
California. They will likely have an earthquake and fall into the pacific any moment. :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Outlaws BF sale is in place. Looks like only 2 items:

Item Product Description Price
RR2150 Stereo Receiver Combo

RR2150//BTR100 Outlaw Stereo Receiver/BTR-100 Bluetooth SAVE $178 w/Free GND Ship! $599.00
Subwoofer
LFM-1 Plus 12 inch 350 Watt Powered Subwoofer SAVE $171 w/Free GND Ship! $449.00

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Frys has Energy speakers as follows:
RC-10 $229/pr
RC-70 $279/ea
RC-LCR $229/ea

Online only! Free shipping.

F

felipe

Audioholic
Klipsch Speakers 50% off for Black friday at BB. Good deal?? Worth it?? Still on the hunt to get my bro some speakers for his new home ;).

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
If I can find a good deal on Beyerdynamic DT990 600Ohm on european market I might grab em, that is all for me.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis