BIC Acoustech Center

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
OK. I will give this a very short review right now becasue I have a very limited time in listening to it. I have not watched a movie yet have only listened to some music (Norah Jones "Feel's Like Home", Led Zeppelin "Best of - Early Days").

The Sound Stage sounded much wider than the my old center (Which was the center from the Onkyo HT-770. I am still using the rest of the speakers from this set for now.)

I found nice crisp highs. But the biggest improvement seemed to be the dispersion of this speaker. It sounded so effortless and less as if it was coming straight from the speaker. So far I am impressed.

Here is the bad news though. I have not watched movie on it yet because my receiver keeps going into self protect mode when turned on. I belived this happened sometime last week also when I was watching a movie with my wife but did not realize what happened because I thought my wife had jsut sat on the control and turned the receiver off or something. It worked fine this weekend with the CD player though so it leads me to believe it is in the DVD input section. It is under warranty just need to find my receipt.

So in other words I will not be able give my full review for a while it seems.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Glad you are enjoying it. :) I told you that thing was heavy... :eek:
Great range for a center speaker. :D
Hope the receiver gets fixed.... :(
Yeah, dialouge with that center is awesome................ :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis