avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
With the recent death of some rich person ABC did some article on wills and what people leave others. The only funny part is at the beginning but I was on the floor laughing.

You know you're in the doghouse when your wealthy father leaves this parting shot in his chatty will, "To my son, I leave the pleasure of earning a living, which he had not done in 35 years."

Or: "To my daughter, I leave $1,000. She will need it. The only good piece of business her husband ever did was to marry her."
The rest is about some rich crazy person leaving her dog 12 million bucks...:eek::confused:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3537475&page=1

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm gonna Holy Grail my will.

"To my loving [insert favorite child], I leave my entire collection of gold bullion, some 22,350 ounces I have been collecting all my life. This is of-course a non-taxable asset and should serve you well in any future scenario that may require you to seek refuge in a foriegn country or simply need more liquid asset for an investment. My collection is currently being held in safe deposit at the 1st National Bank of .... Aaaarrrgghhhhhhh."

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm gonna Holy Grail my will.

"To my loving [insert favorite child], I leave my entire collection of gold bullion, some 22,350 ounces I have been collecting all my life. This is of-course a non-taxable asset and should serve you well in any future scenario that may require you to seek refuge in a foriegn country or simply need more liquid asset for an investment. My collection is currently being held in safe deposit at the 1st National Bank of .... Aaaarrrgghhhhhhh."
If you were dying, you wouldn't bother to write "Aaaarrrgghhhhhhh", you'd just say it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis