Best Speaker for my PC?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
What does that even mean? Is there a misunderstanding or are you saying you reported this thread to the president and contacted the NSA because of a perceived insult?

If so, that's actually pretty funny. No one has insulted you and I highly doubt neither the president nor the NSA are likely to care, lol.
You laugh now, but you won't be laughing when the internet police take you into custody and book you for giving poor speaker advice. I hope you have a good lawyer, buddy!

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
This is a forum where one seeks to address one's concerns and obtain education or to get direction in audio...knowledge here can be rejected without question...LOL...the Whitehouse and the NSA could care less let alone responding to speakers but Audioholics DO...We brake bread here:).

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Any of those speakers will be an upgrade to the HK's you had, although, I have that set as well and it sounds quite good for what it is. The Soundstick setup is with a subwoofer. I would take any of those speakers you showed, but would opt for a more powerful amp with them, instead of the minimum.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis