Best Buy Price Match Guarantee

J

jmalecki05

Junior Audioholic
Anyone else have a bad experience with BB price match guarantee.

I purchased speakers and post purchase but pre delivery, found them for less. BB indicated that they would honor the PM guarantee thankfully :) . Its been two weeks (and three telephone conversations later) and still no refund.

I swear, the CSR's make it known that they read from a script. As polite as they have been in all three instances, it is damn near impossible to get them to answer a direct question. At one point, I could tell that the person just wanted to get from point A to B and had complete tunnel vision to anything else in the conversation. I felt like asking "what is one plus one, to see if they would say "two". I worked in telecom sales before, and I empathize with their work situations, limitations, etc... ; just venting.

Could be worse...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Anyone else have a bad experience with BB price match guarantee.

I purchased speakers and post purchase but pre delivery, found them for less. BB indicated that they would honor the PM guarantee thankfully :) . Its been two weeks (and three telephone conversations later) and still no refund.

I swear, the CSR's make it known that they read from a script. As polite as they have been in all three instances, it is damn near impossible to get them to answer a direct question. At one point, I could tell that the person just wanted to get from point A to B and had complete tunnel vision to anything else in the conversation. I felt like asking "what is one plus one, to see if they would say "two". I worked in telecom sales before, and I empathize with their work situations, limitations, etc... ; just venting.

Could be worse...
I could be wrong, but I think that BB only price matches within 14-days of purchase. That is also their return policy as well. Our Walmart here locally is no longer even price matching at all. Just for an FYI-it is always best to go back to the BB store that you bought said item(s) from and get your price match there. When you call them on the phone I have found that they tell me the exact opposite of what I was told in my local BB. I do believe that you would have much better luck with things like that. Just saying......

Cheers,

Phil

J

jmalecki05

Junior Audioholic
I got lucky with BB honoring the price match post sale.

Update: After being told ON TWO SEPERATE OCCATIONS that my money would be refunded and the price match was approved, I was recently informed that my claim was denied. I had to call (NOW A FOURTH TIME) BB customer service after two weeks past since the money was "refunded".

After being told that my claim was denied, I politely, yet firmly requested to speak with the persons reporting manager as I was either lied to on two previous calls or being told new and conflicting information today. Within 6 minutes of being on hold, I was told that a "manager" approved the claim. Magically (tongue in cheek), the claim was processed within two hours and I was notified by e-mail.

I guess third time is a charm :)

My point is =====> Persistence + Honesty = Desired Results.

Slater

Slater

Junior Audioholic
They would not do any price matching during black friday through monday.....
thought that was a cop-out for them....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis