Best Bluetooth Active Noise Cancelling Low Latency Headphones

D

dobe10

Audiophyte
Hi:

I use my headphones to watch TV. I can't seem to find any good quality over the ear headphones that have:

1. Bluetooth
2. Active Noise Cancelling
3. Low Latency

I've used Bluetooth noise cancelling phones but they have that latency issue that drives me crazy. I'm willing to spend a couple of hundred -- if necessary.

Thanks

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
JBL Everest Elite 300 or Ausdom ANC7 aptx 4.0 maybe buy both and return the one you dont like. Both at amazon. Bluedio f800 is liked too. Please mention the ones you disliked and we can give you more suggestions.

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not too many headphones out there with the 'low latency' bluetooth to be honest. The Sennheiser momentum 2 mentioned above is just normal aptX bluetooth which has a latency of about 120ms.... would be pretty annoying for the lip sync when watching telly.

I know the new B&O Beoplay H9 has the low latency, but it's pretty expensive.

Matt
B&O fall quite a lot behind in sound quality how ever when compared to Sennheiser.

d_spaniard

d_spaniard

Enthusiast
Sennheiser Momentum are what I use and I absolutely love them!

I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM3 for my wife which seem to do a good job.

Havent tried them with the TV so I'm not sure about latency. Check your reciever/transmitter is running Bluetooth v2 +

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis