Behringer customer service.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
I figured I would share my experience with you guy's since alot of you use their pro amps. I had a problem last week with my EP2500 not working correctly as I was getting alot of distortion at low volume and it didn't stop unless I cranked the master volume on my Avr for a couple of seconds. I Looked to my reciept to see if it was still under warranty and I saw that I only had till the 11'th of this month till it ran out.:eek: Lucky I guess.:) I dropped the amp off at the service center about an hour away from me and left it to be fixed. The service center called me yesterday ans said they could fix it when they get the parts but since Behringer was in the middle of a parts inventory they could not ship any parts for 2 weeks. Well being as impatient as I am I called Behringer to talk to CS. I talked to a woman named Ayala and she said she would check into it and get back to me.:( Well not 10 minutes later she called me back.:eek: She said that she is going to call the service center and have them Ups the 2500 back to the factory and as soon as they recieve it they will upgrade me to the 4000 and ship it directly to my home. I really was impressed with how they took care of it. I thought I would post my great experience just to show that some company's still give a s--t about their customers, at least in my experience with them.:cool:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Cool story. But I don't think you're really getting an upgrade. I believe the 4000 is just what they call the 2500 now.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Cool story. But I don't think you're really getting an upgrade. I believe the 4000 is just what they call the 2500 now.
Ya, I know but thats what they call it. As long as I didn't go backwards I'm good with it.:)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That is impressive service from any company, much less one that sells equipment at such bargain prices.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Even if it's just the new name/equivalent amp, they're replacing his unit instead of making him wait for a repair, which is great :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
A new ep4000 sounds like a better deal than a repaired ep2500. Congrats! Thanks for the thread.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I figured I would share my experience with you guy's since alot of you use their pro amps. I had a problem last week with my EP2500 not working correctly as I was getting alot of distortion at low volume and it didn't stop unless I cranked the master volume on my Avr for a couple of seconds. I Looked to my reciept to see if it was still under warranty and I saw that I only had till the 11'th of this month till it ran out.:eek: Lucky I guess.:) I dropped the amp off at the service center about an hour away from me and left it to be fixed. The service center called me yesterday ans said they could fix it when they get the parts but since Behringer was in the middle of a parts inventory they could not ship any parts for 2 weeks. Well being as impatient as I am I called Behringer to talk to CS. I talked to a woman named Ayala and she said she would check into it and get back to me.:( Well not 10 minutes later she called me back.:eek: She said that she is going to call the service center and have them Ups the 2500 back to the factory and as soon as they recieve it they will upgrade me to the 4000 and ship it directly to my home. I really was impressed with how they took care of it. I thought I would post my great experience just to show that some company's still give a s--t about their customers, at least in my experience with them.:cool:
Yes, some companies will bend over backwards to help, others will break first.

But, I am still curious to know if the repair center gave you the truth about parts shipment due to inventory. Did the company confirm this? Just a curiosity.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Yes, some companies will bend over backwards to help, others will break first.

But, I am still curious to know if the repair center gave you the truth about parts shipment due to inventory. Did the company confirm this? Just a curiosity.
Well I mentioned it when I called them and she didn't deny it but then again she didn't confirm it either. I don't see any reason for the service center to lie about it but I guess you never know.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well I mentioned it when I called them and she didn't deny it but then again she didn't confirm it either. I don't see any reason for the service center to lie about it but I guess you never know.
Its hard to know why the center would do that but it is equally hard for me anyhow to understand that a company would shut down or stop receiving parts orders and ship parts just because they take inventory. We are past the 19th century.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis