Behringer 2030s or Monitor 50s

L

lestat0521

Audioholic Intern
Im having a hard time telling which set of speakers sounds better.

I have both sets and have done some listening comparisons but i am having a difficult time discerning which sounds better.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I've never heard the Monitor 50s so I can't compare them but it really doesn't matter. Speaker selection is very subjective. Everyone's hearing and everyone's taste is different so the bottom line is that all that matters is which you like better.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Im having a hard time telling which set of speakers sounds better.

I have both sets and have done some listening comparisons but i am having a difficult time discerning which sounds better.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
In this case your best bet is to go with the cheaper one.;) Change in your pocket will improve that sound.

G

griffinconst

Senior Audioholic
Whatever you like best IS best for you. Pick one and be confident. It only matters to your ears. Pick the one that sounds best to you and S-can the rest.
I have an old pair of a/d/s 400 bookshelfs that kick the S*** out of anything that I can buy today but nobody seems to care. I like them and that's all that matters!!!

F

fredk

Audioholic General
In this case your best bet is to go with the cheaper one.;) Change in your pocket will improve that sound.
Just make sure to distribute the change evenly between pockets otherwise the sound is a little lop sided. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis