Beale Street Audio ICS6-MB/ICS8-MB In-Ceiling Subwoofer Preview

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Killer bass is every man's dream but the physical size of subs often creates a nightmare (not to mention the occasional domestic conflict). Beale Street Audio promises to deliver subwoofer slam and aesthetics with their new line of in-ceiling subwoofers (ICS6-MB and ICS8-MB). We give you an in-depth preview of Beale Street Audio's new subs and their Sonic Vortex port technology that maximizes the bass response of a given enclosure.

Discuss "Beale Street Audio ICS6-MB/ICS8-MB In-Ceiling Subwoofer Preview" here. Read the article.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Pretty cool indeed- saw them at Cedia but don't have a need for them and I'm a little skeptical. Perhaps a customer down the road will be willing to give them a try.
Cheers, Mac

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Cool! I can't wait to try the subwoofer crawl with these! Now where did I put my Spider-man costume?

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Wonder whether Beale Street Audio has any relation to Memphis Car Audio? Other than the blue suede similarities of the company names and that their Internet domains were registered by the same company, there is no mention of one by the other on either website, nor do they have any sort of unified or similar design style. What I'm curious to know is whether BSA has the same Fultron/Aria roots of MCA. BSA's company background info indicates that they were "founded by staff that have decades of experience in the AV integration world". Are they established nobility, or are they new money?

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Interesting speakers for those who don't have floor space for sub and have possibility to mount them in walls.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis