Batman: Arkham City Online Code Not Working For Some

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Reports have been coming in that many are having issues with the online pass code that would allow you access to Catwoman as a playable character. After redeeming the code, many reported that it was invalid, while some also reported that no code was printed on the paper included in the game at all. Warner has responded to this issue with a message posted on the game’s official site:

Since Tuesday’s incredibly successful launch of Batman: Arkham City in North America, our customer support team has received a very small number of calls/emails (less than 0.5 percent of total units sold) regarding Catwoman codes either being invalid or not included in the game packaging. While the number of affected versions is very small, WB Games apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused and we are committed to getting these issues resolved as quickly as possible.

All who are experiencing any issues with the game are requested to contact WB Games customer service Department by calling (410) 568 – 3680, emailing support@wbgames.com or visiting community.batmanarkhamcity.com/support. All matters will be handled promptly
If you are one of those who got the short end the stick, get ready to jump through some hoops like your a performer for Cirque du Soleil. Here's the five step process after you contact customer service:

• A dated proof of purchase (receipt, invoice) showing the purchase of a NEW copy of the game (not a rented or used copy, nor a copy purchased from eBay)
  • Your gamertag for Xbox Live, or your profile for the PSN
  • Your email address
  • A scan or digital picture of the package and game disc(s)
  • A scan or digital picture of the code sheet (both sides).

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Bummer for those with the issue. Worked just fine for me. First thing I did when I got the game was D/L Catwoman, Robin and the Batman Beyond skin. :D

I only played the game for about 1/2 hour that first day though. Gotta admit it was a bit of a let down. The first one was awesome and grabbed you from the first second. This one starts out with more of a whimper. Plus after I saved Catwoman from Two-Face I was exploring a bit and found a Riddler logo that opened a trap door in the floor far below me. So I flew down into the hole and found myself trapped in a tiny room with no way to get out. You have to be able to shatter the floor and I guess you can't do that in the beginning. So why let me go there if I'm just gonna get stuck? :mad:

I'll play some more this weekend and see how it goes.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Bummer for those with the issue. Worked just fine for me. First thing I did when I got the game was D/L Catwoman, Robin and the Batman Beyond skin. :D

I only played the game for about 1/2 hour that first day though. Gotta admit it was a bit of a let down. The first one was awesome and grabbed you from the first second. This one starts out with more of a whimper. Plus after I saved Catwoman from Two-Face I was exploring a bit and found a Riddler logo that opened a trap door in the floor far below me. So I flew down into the hole and found myself trapped in a tiny room with no way to get out. You have to be able to shatter the floor and I guess you can't do that in the beginning. So why let me go there if I'm just gonna get stuck? :mad:

I'll play some more this weekend and see how it goes.
So you got stuck? Deserves you right for saying my code worked fine for me , it's always got to be the guy from SD.:p:D

No but seriously it's good to see that it's a small issue and not a wide spread problem, didn't anybody ever tell you stay out of strange holes.:D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
So you got stuck? Deserves you right for saying my code worked fine for me , it's always got to be the guy from SD.:p:D

No but seriously it's good to see that it's a small issue and not a wide spread problem, didn't anybody ever tell you stay out of strange holes.:D
Actually me getting stuck was my own stupid fault. I didn't think to check my arsenal for the exploding gel. I could have just blown the floor up.

I played for a few hours on Friday and got as far as defeating Mr. Freeze. So far still not digging it as much as the first one.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I played for a few hours on Friday and got as far as defeating Mr. Freeze. So far still not digging it as much as the first one.
That's what I was afraid of...and why I haven't picked it up yet.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis