Bathroom ceiling mount speakers

H

huff

Enthusiast
Any suggestions for ceiling mount bathroom speakers. I prewired 2 bathrooms in the house I just built . Looking for something to hook the wires up to.

Cheers Huff.

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
I used these to good effect

Any suggestions for ceiling mount bathroom speakers. I prewired 2 bathrooms in the house I just built . Looking for something to hook the wires up to.

Cheers Huff.
Huff,

Since a bathroom has less than ideal acoustics to start with, I installed some inexpensive Monoprice 6.5" ceiling speakers about 1 year ago. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good they sound--no regrets, no intent to "upgrade".

The speakers I used were ~$50/pair delivered and were these

For installation, a RotoZip with the circle attachment was the heat at cutting out a perfect circle with smooth edges!

Cheers,
XEagleDriver

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Agree............
Huff,

Since a bathroom has less than ideal acoustics to start with, I installed some inexpensive Monoprice 6.5" ceiling speakers about 1 year ago. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good they sound--no regrets, no intent to "upgrade".

The speakers I used were ~$50/pair delivered and were these

For installation, a RotoZip with the circle attachment was the heat at cutting out a perfect circle with smooth edges!

Cheers,
XEagleDriver

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Whatever you use, make sure to install a back-box of some kind and seal the edge of the mounting flange, so moisture can't get into the space above the speaker and allow mold to grow.

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
What ever happened to bathrooms just being used for (edit - "bathroom related activities)? Now we must be entertained at all times!

(I am of it, not above it :) Magazines and an electronic sudoku game.....and, embarrassingly enough.....occasional cell phone use :p)

Bathing is unclean, btw, showers were invented for a purpose!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis