Back and/or Down-firing TV speakers

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Funai is a fairly reliable maker of cheap electronics. Their image quality would tend to lean towards the cheap and plasticy. So, while it may last for years, the image quality won't touch the Sony, Samsung, Panasonic level. I wouldn't expect it to touch Vizio either. Reliability, I would expect to be as good, or better than someone like LG.

But, the actual build quality I would expect to be very low. So, bumps and such will not do well. Kind of like the interior of a cheaper car vs. a better car. It just doesn't provide as solid of a structure - but likely doesn't affect the drive. Or, in this case, the TV viewing.

What will always affect TV viewing is the quality of the black levels (most important), the color accuracy (second most important), image processing, and resolution.

Resolution is a LONG way from number one in what makes a quality on-screen image!

I have my Olevia and I recently sold my old Sampo television. Both have served me well for a number of years. Both of them look absolutely terrible! My brother was so sick of looking at the Sampo after he got a new TV for his bedroom, that he bought a brand new TV for his family room to replace the Sampo.

Does it last?

Absolutely!

Does it provide a truly enjoyable viewing experience?

Not at all.

S

Stogie

Enthusiast
32" LED/LCD TVs

Following are 7 brands of TVs that are currently popping up in on-line ads.

If you will, you can please tell me if you would buy any of them. You may list them as Good, Better, Best. Or you can list randomly. A few words as to "why" would be useful.

Element
Haier
Philips
Sceptre
Sharp
TLC
Viore

Many thanks!
S

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com