Axiom: OUTSTANDING Customer Service

D

DBooger

Audioholic Intern
I had a shipping boo-boo with my Axiom M80 HT. Brent @ Axiom Customer Service logged my issue, got a new speaker out to me PRONTO, and a few days later I had a pre-paid label to return the damaged goods. I reboxed it and dropped it off at UPS. No fuss, "Customer was King", I'm COMPLETELY happy.

Oh, it sounds pretty good, too.:D

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
I had a shipping boo-boo with my Axiom M80 HT. Brent @ Axiom Customer Service logged my issue, got a new speaker out to me PRONTO, and a few days later I had a pre-paid label to return the damaged goods. I reboxed it and dropped it off at UPS. No fuss, "Customer was King", I'm COMPLETELY happy.

That’s great DBooger (how'd you pick that name, lose a bet?:p).

The Axiom folks are a nice bunch of people and make some really good audio products. Enjoy the M80's!

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, Axiom is awesome. I use their M2 inwalls for my distributed audio. I didn't want to go crazy in cost, and figured I'd give them a shot. I was so pleased in the value - they have an enclosure, go in easy, and sound very nice.

I also had a great customer service experience with them. It has been a while, but it was something like I ordered some pairs of the M2s and one pair I selected a different color by accident. The guy thought it was strange, and called me on it to make sure that was what I wanted.

My friend wants some mini-theater speakers for his living room, and he is on a budget, I was thinking of recommending some Axiom bookshelves and planned to research it a bit.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja

When I placed my order for my surrounds I received an email from Noreen and the one thing that struck me was this message, " Proud member of the Axiom Team since 1988"...this shows me they must be great to work for as well....:).

Just my 2 cents....:)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Great news:D As I like to say: some companies bend over backwards in customer support; others will break first.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis