Axiom m22 bookshelf + vp150 center channel speakers

C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
Price : $550.00 plus shipping, local pickup preferred.
Email : clostoyo@gmail.com

I have a pair of Axiom Audio M22 bookshelf speaker with a Axiom vp150 on-wall center channel speaker. Here's a link for both ; VP150 On-Wall Center Channel - AxiomAudio
Bookshelf Speakers - M22 v3 - Axiom Audio These are in mint condition and would make a great addition to any Home theater setup. The only reason i want to sell this is because i found the speakers i've always wanted and this sale would help me get them. Please contact me with any questions. Heres a few comments from the site.

"The M22 is more transparent and less colored than any speaker I know for less than $1,000..."

" . . .the M22s simply dazzled us, especially considering their price point. They managed to create a wide-open soundstage, while at the same time portraying a precise stereo image. So precise that at times, these loudspeakers almost seemed to disappear into the room. " -- Gene Della Sala, Audioholics.com

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Good luck in the sale...it took some time to sell my Axioms....eventually I did but in the meantime your new NHTs should keep you very happy.

Cheers...Bill...:)

C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
Thanks , i do hear that Axioms are hard to sell here. I really want to sell them to jump on a pair of EMP e55tirs since theyve dropped to around $550 or so. I have the e5tirs in boxes and have been thinking about setting up a 5.1 with the emp towers and get rid of the NHTs and the Axioms. Im very happy with the NHT vt2.4s , but i also like the EMP sound so i would have to decide when i have both setups at my place. Thanks for the heads up.

Good luck in the sale...it took some time to sell my Axioms....eventually I did but in the meantime your new NHTs should keep you very happy.

Cheers...Bill...:)

C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
Weekend price drop, $500 shipped in continental US for the m22 pair and vp150 center channel speakers. If they don't sell by this weekend, ill keep them for another room. Thanks, good day.

gtpsuper24

gtpsuper24

Full Audioholic
Just sold all my Axioms a week ago. I just got lucky and someone responsed to a CL ad I posted a day earlier. Axiom VP150, two pair of M2s and a Onkyo 605 receiver for $450.

Home Theater Shack is another place you might have success with. Good Luck

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah craiglist,kijiji or some other listing agent or forum would be his best bet. I used CAM or canuckaudiomart and sold them here to a local guy. For this transaction trying to sell your Axioms.... audioholics is not where you wanna list them...believe me...;).

C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
I really appreciate all your help. I'm going to give to sites a try, I have them in Craigslist but no luck yet . Thanks again

C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
M22'S are sold, I'm selling the vp159 shipped in the continental US in original AXIOM box for $260.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis