AV123 Rocket Santa Schifter Specials

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
http://av123forum.com/showthread.php?t=24441&page=7

We do NOT have un-limited quantities of these products... Like RS450's are less than 40 pairs...

I'm going to let these prices go for a few weeks and then see where we are (sorry to be vague - but we have under 1 Million USD in inventory right now)... HUGE shipments are coming in October and November...

Anyone that has purchased in the last 30-days - please send an e-mail to your rep about price adjustments via store credit... These are extraordinary prices and we will do our VERY VERY BEST to satisfy you and your needs in the Santa Schifter tradition... with store credit...

Lets Rock...

ENJOY this...

All the best...

Santa Man...

RS450 $499

RS760 $799

RS850 $999

RS1000 $1399

RSC200 $299

RSS300 $399

RS250 MKII $399

All Risers are $59 dollars

REF1LE R $499

REF100 R $349

REF100 PR add $149

Strata Mini R $1299

Strata Mini PR add $299 dollars.

Now then… here are the Caveats…

In order to get these prices you must buy a minimum of 3 speakers… no less

Anyone ordering over $1500 dollars gets a free set of REF .5’s

ANY order over $1000 dollars means they can pre-order a PAIR of x-plosives at $299 each – or MFW-15 at $499 each…

Freight is on top of these INCREDIBLE prices… This means ALL prices are PLUS FREIGHT.

All prices are for pairs except for the Centre Channels...

On top of this -

The first 25 orders regardless of size will receive a set of REF .5’s FREE OF CHARGE in addition to the deal above… So, if anyone orders $1500 dollars or more --- AND they are in the 1st 25 orders… the would get two pairs of REF .5’s FREE OF CHARGE!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Ooops Sorry I didn't see that thread. I just read of the specials over on the AV123 forum. I just had to let me friends over here know about it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can tell that I hang out here way too much, because I thought that it was hilarious that Andrew posted a picture in a response to Mazer (instead of having the opposite happen as usual).

I need to get a life...

(BTW, way to go, Andrew! :))

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I see Majorloser thinks it's amusing too.

Do I amuse you? :D

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little F'd up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I just can't get over the price of the Strata Mini's for $1299. WOW :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I can tell that I hang out here way too much, because I thought that it was hilarious that Andrew posted a picture in a response to Mazer (instead of having the opposite happen as usual).

I need to get a life...

(BTW, way to go, Andrew! :))
I actually posted without the picture then realized, hey this was Mazer. I gotta do this. So a quick google image search and an edit fixed everything. Glad to see my foolishness was appreciated :D.

I guess that means I spend too much time here too. Can't complain about that one after all I earned my starchy goodness :cool:.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I see Majorloser thinks it's amusing too.

Do I amuse you? :D

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little F'd up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I just can't get over the price of the Strata Mini's for $1299. WOW :D
Now I'm confused. I thought that quote was from Taxi Driver (Am I funny Ha Ha or funny weird?) but the picture is a Joe Pesci movie I can't name.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Now I'm confused. I thought that quote was from Taxi Driver (Am I funny Ha Ha or funny weird?) but the picture is a Joe Pesci movie I can't name.
Its from Goodfellas which is where the quote comes from when Pesci's character nearly kills someone for calling him funny ;).

I think I watch too many movies...Ohh well!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Its from Goodfellas which is where the quote comes from when Pesci's character nearly kills someone for calling him funny ;).
The scene was actually when Joe Pesci (Tommy DeVito) who was having a little fun with Ray Liotta (Henry Hill).

Joe Pesci was telling stories in a club, and everyone was laughing, and Ray Liotta stated that Joe was "Funny". That started the scene

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f'ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f'in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the f am I funny, what the f is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the f out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfer! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

MDS,

One of the greatest movies of all time, and you can't name the movie from the line? What kind of Audioholic are you? :eek:

dgshtav

dgshtav

Junior Audioholic
How do the Rocket RS1000 towers compare to Axiom M80

How do the AV123 RS1000 towers compare to the Axiom M80 V2's that have received gr8 reviews?

Have never heard either personally (hence the question)

The original prices on these two were far apart, but the RS1000 with their discounted pricing for the pair is pretty close the Axioms M80 pricing.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
How do the AV123 RS1000 towers compare to the Axiom M80 V2's that have received gr8 reviews?

Have never heard either personally (hence the question)

The original prices on these two were far apart, but the RS1000 with their discounted pricing for the pair is pretty close the Axioms M80 pricing.
I don't think this is a fair comparison myself. I have not heard either one, but I make my statement from the specs themselves.

Weight (lbs)
Axiom--56.8 lbs each
Rockets--157.5 lbs each
-------------------------------------------------

Dimensions
Axiom--39.5"H x 9.25"W x 17" D
Rocket--51.5" H x 15.6" D (add 1.75" for amp protrusion) x 11.8" W

Axiom
Impedance (Ohms): 4 Ohms
SPL in Room1w/1m(dB): 95 dB
SPL Anechoic 1w/1m(dB): 91 dB

Rocket
Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
Efficiency: 91.5 dB (@ 1 watt / 1 meter)

Frequency Response
Axiom--Freq Resp +/-3dB (Hz): 34 - 22kHz
Rockets--29 Hz to 20 KHz (± 3 dB)

Drivers

Axiom
Titanium Tweeters
Aluminum Woofers
Tweeter: Dual 1"
Woofer: Dual 5.25"
Sub Woofer: Dual 6.5"

Rockets
Vifa Ring Radiator tweeter,
Four custom 5.25" long-throw aluminum cone woofers,
One custom 4" aluminum cone midrange,
and one custom 8" sealed side-firing woofer with built-in 350 watt amplifier for the 8" woofer only

A

AbyssalLoris

Audioholic
I just got some speakers from them a few days back. Now I'm going to go back home, get into a corner of my room and sulk there. Or I might decide to go into a life a crime. Which one should I do?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I just got some speakers from them a few days back. Now I'm going to go back home, get into a corner of my room and sulk there. Or I might decide to go into a life a crime. Which one should I do?
Anyone that has purchased in the last 30-days - please send an e-mail to your rep about price adjustments via store credit... These are extraordinary prices and we will do our VERY VERY BEST to satisfy you and your needs in the Santa Schifter tradition... with store credit...

A

AbyssalLoris

Audioholic
I know, I emailed them just now and also posted a little sob story on the AV123 forum. I got a PM from a rep saying they will give me store credit for the price difference. But what you don't know is this: I'm an IDIOT. All right, maybe you already know this.

You see, I bought my Rs250 from them b-stock. At $480/pr. Now the A-stock 250 is $400. Personally, I don't care about A or B stock. It's all good to me. In fact the B stock I received is spotless. But this probably means I'll get store credit for $80. It's great that they are doing this. But think about this - had I not bought a week back, I'd have bought a pair of Rs450 today for $30 more! $80 of store credit is nowhere near compensating for my bad timing :(. So boo hoo... off I go...

A

AbyssalLoris

Audioholic
To put it simply, here are the two situations:

1. You're out $480. What you have to show for it: a pair of RS250 and $80 store credit.

2. You're out $500. What you have to show for it: a pair of RS450.

Which would you want? See what I'm saying?

PS: I'm not complaining. Don't get me wrong. These deals are just fabulous considering the long-standing prices of the products. We should count ourselves lucky to come by an offer like this. But I could have so easily been on the winning end of the bargain but for a small quirk of chance. So there. Weight off my chest.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis