Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
The video content you guys have started providing is quite interesting. However, I'm not crazy about sitting in front of my PC and watching a very low resolution video. I much prefer to watch it on my TV.

Now, there are a couple online tech shows that I watch (DL.TV and Cranky Geeks) but I don't watch them on my PC. I watch them on TivoCast.

Is there any chance that you could get together with Tivo and publish the videos on TivoCast? You would attract a lot of viewers that way.

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
I think the videos are quite good and I don't have a problem with viewing them on the computer so I can't comment on that...

One thing though: It seems to me that Dina, Tom, and Clint are fairly comfortable in front of the camera. Gene seems to be a bit more reserved. LOL - I identify with Gene a bit more...I don't stutter or seem overly nervous, nor does he, but I'm not the type to ham it up for the camera and he doesn't seem to be the type either.

How about that Dina? She seems like a spunky little gal and super fun to be around. I say keep up the good work on the videos.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis