AUDIOHOLICS FANTASY FOOTBALL 2015

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I really don't see a reason for a new thread I know I wrote that in part 2 of original fantasy thread but I fear it may go unnoticed so I started new just to draw attention ;), we thrive on resuscitation round here so I thought I would try again to get this thing going.
I know it is short notice but we are big boy's here and I am sure we can pull it off if there is any interest so if any one wants to play please leave your response here in this thread and we will get er going asap, Thanks and Have a Great Day.

This is a small movement to save a bunch of D Bags as in the infamous D-Bag League

Oh Yea - FOOTBALL is Back.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
My First attempt to resurrect this creature is to drop from 12 teams to 10 teams , which I will do as soon as Adwilk gives me the OK since he was the creator of the D-Bags League, I will shoot him an E-Mail

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'm in! I enjoyed it the last two seasons so lets go for more pain and misery! Maybe I can finally break .500!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
One D Bag has responded now for eight more in eight days and we are all set :(.
Come on now , Are you not ready for some Football :)
Calling on Billy, That Tiger, and a few more lets get er going again . Its fun , remember ?

Thanks Midwest, hopefully we make it happen,sawz.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Countdown is on to Wed. September 5th @ 8pm We open up the season with The NY Giants hosting The Cowboys come on D-Bags times a ticken down tick tock tick tock tick tock lets fill our roster and have some fun, sawz.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Need more players asap anyone that wants to act like a true D-Bag just apply here :D Billyp is in , midwest is in , lsiberian is in , I am in , six others have not responded yet :(

Audioholics D-Bag league for Fantasy Football wants you !

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Lets go D-Bags we are running out of time here :(

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I think we are going to come up short with the needed amount of players.
I need some old D-Bags to play Fantasy Football, this is totally un-related to the other fantasy games, heels, drag, eh hemmm cough, in the steam vent thread next door :D
These are bolder some what more manly fantasy games , I think :eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
We only need four more and we are set, lets go D Bags This will be a lot of fun and keep the league alive, its really easy to play , even if you are new, we will guide you through the process, dont be shy give it a try, one dime one time to win, "my old boardwalk days lol"

T

Tom V.

Audioholic
Hi All,

I'll give it a go. I won't have much time during the week for waiver stuff or trades but I'll be able to spend a few minutes updating my roster sundays.

Tom V.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Come on guys! We need a few more to step up!

Traditionally, the league does not take a lot of attention or time. People pretty much manage their teams without a lot of trades. We do tend to gripe about whatever player we have that isn't performing as expected because he is distracted by two paternity suits, etc. The league does have some trash talking, but that is all in fun and certainly no worse than you find on the board.

If we get desperate, I could have my dog pick a team using kibble. Considering he's passed out right now, you couldn't possible do worse!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
looks like we are down to three. III more D Bags is all we need and we are set so lets go AH three more players to make this league , well you get the gist :)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Well D Bags and other interested peeps, we are getting down to the nitty gritty here and we are still three teams short, I dont think it is a good idea to run without the proper amount as I found myself last year trying to fill other peoples spots and it just didnt work out , if we cant go we just cant go. We could always try again next year with more time to fill the roster, I have not given up yet but time is ticking away here, sawz.

Three More Teams Needed !

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
It really looks BAD for this league right now, I know I started late but in all honesty I still don't think we would have rallied the troops here, I cant be on the puter much today as we have plans but I will check back tonite and look a little bit tomorrow as well but remember KICK OFF comes as early as Wed. Dallas @ NYG

Dont make it read like this,
Here lies the AH D-Bag FF League, RIP :(

Come On Man.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
This league has been put on injured reserve for the time being, I will definitely do a little work on it when I get home and maybe add the two teams that want in and the old school players that are back and then do auto draft and take it from there.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Sorry Sawz life has gotten in the way of a few fun pass times lately. I know it sounds dumb but I cannot commit to playing this year. Sorry it is so late to let you know.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Sawz...you can sign me up to run two teams this year if that helps. I'll have my kids or my wife run the second one. None are audioholics, but if that is what it takes to keep the league on life support...:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah Sawz...I'll pick up another team....if need be. I'll allow my son to manage it...he's 11yrs old and kicks my butt playing Madden or just about any xbox related game....:D

How about some of those guy's in the boring thead....maybe things wouldn't be so boring if they played FF...;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis