Audioholics Email subscription gone crazy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
For the last couple of weeks I have not gotten my email subscription notification and all of a sudden I'm getting old email subscription from like 1 week ago. Is something wrong with the system? Happen to anyone else?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's driving me crazy. I woke up to 56 emails from AH this morning.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah Fuzz I even changed my email to see if it was hotmail that was acting up, but when I changed my email I still didn't get a notification from the thread I was subscribed to. There is a bug in this new system.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I only got 5 or 6 last week, but they were the same ones :) Pretty sure they are making changes to the PM system and it is just re-sending the notifications.

Last edited:
Holy cow - sorry, guys! We didn't do anything specific last night that I'm aware of but we did get feedback that they weren't working. It's possible that the fix by our guy caused them to flood in.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Holy cow - sorry, guys! We didn't do anything specific last night that I'm aware of but we did get feedback that they weren't working. It's possible that the fix by our guy caused them to flood in.
That makes sense for what I've got going on. I hadn't been getting them for awhile so now I'm getting the ones I've been missing.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis