Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kleinwl

Audioholic
I love SVS and have long lusted after one of these PB-2000 ash subwoofers. In fact I did a review of the SB-1000 and loved it, just couldn't afford it at the time. Right now, I'm living with my 3.0 system, so I've already got a spot picked out for this. SVS is a great name, but more importantly their equipment is excellent.

J

jonwaynecrow

Audiophyte
i just registered with you guys and with svs just to be eligible for the sub. I am still a noob but i would love to upgrade from polk psw10 I got on newegg as part of 7.1 setup. but what a disappointment
i thought Polk was name brand

J

j_bou

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both. I currently own a single PB-2000 and we all know how dual subs can bring a HT system to the next level (as Gene always reminds us). A second PB-2000 would bring me one step closer to audio nirvana!

U

Uncle_Big_Green

Audioholic Intern
Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.
I'm already subscribed. I'll be honest. It's a great sub and it would be even greater if I won it.

B

bricyboy

Audiophyte
I invested in a beginner's sound system 5 years ago and have stepped up my knowledge of a/v information through Audioholics. I have also discovered the world of SVS products and am pinching my pennies for a PC-2000. Getting a free PB-2000 would go a long way towards improving my home theater and the saved money could be invested in a DUAL system!!

K

Kurt STL

Audiophyte
I would love to win to give to my parents. It would be perfect to go with the stereo i built them for christmas. I got them the fluance turntable with elac b6's powered by a onkyo tx-8020!

J

Jeffrey Lee

Audiophyte
My current sub is subpar. It is an eight inch kenwood that only plays down to 60 hertz. I have a pair of emptek towers that I love but they don't quite hit the low notes. I need a real sub to complement my stereo sound. I've been researching svs and am impressed with their value per dollar. The pb-2000 will have a good home at my house and get plenty of use.

B

boxker

Audiophyte
I am a subscriber to both sites. I would like to win this sub because I've been looking for a while but haven't been able to get there. The bass response isn't too great in my theater the way it's set up or at least it isn't as it should be. And I haven't been quite sure how to fix it so I went with two acoustech pl-2000 subs based on word on how two subs would work. They SVS sub still calls to me though.

D

Don Wrighter

Enthusiast
I am already a subscriber but i'd love to win the SVS subwoofer. I have a cheap Klipsch sub now and this a a replacement would be awesome.

O

OilerFan

Audiophyte
I have signed up for the Audioholics newsletter and was already receiving the SVS newsletter. I would love to win this subwoofer to help even out the bass in my theater room.

M

Mike Fox

Audiophyte
Funny, I already get Audioholics newsletters but don't have an account? I did sign up (for the forums, as that is where I was sent via the link).

Anyhow, I don't have a sub and am looking into adding to my two channel system. Not interested in Home theater at this point in time.

J

jjwelly

Audioholic Intern
I'm registered for both! I actually just bought a new Denon x3300w receiver based on the advice of all of the awesome members on this site! It was actually way more than I thought I was going to spend, but I ended up going for it. Then, I needed some L/R front speakers to get me going, and again got some great feedback/advice from the forum. And I just bought, like less than an hour ago, 2 SVS Prime towers! So now my wife is going to kill me, but IF I won this sub, she would forgive me!!! Save me!

C

Cain Galata

Enthusiast
I am already registered to both.

I would love to have the subwoofer to replace my smaller on, since it is only a 10 incher. Also, make my wife happy with a more attractive and less boomy subwoofer. :)

B

bern43

Audiophyte
Think I'm already registered for both, but registered for the audioholics newsletter again to be sure. I was thinking about getting a second one of these, but it would probably be a long while before I could swing it. Would love to win this.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Weight is 65 lbs. Doubtful FedEx, UPS, etc driver would want to carry it up a flight of stairs. :p

T

Tom77

Audiophyte
Subscribe to both, building new home theater room, very much in need for good sub thank you

S

sicride

Audiophyte
Registered to both already!

I would love to win this subwoofer so I can compare one great subwoofer company product to another. Already own an HSU VTF-2 let's see how the SVS stacks up. I've always wanted to run one of their products and actually need a new sub for another rooms setup.

P

Pat Lilla

Audiophyte
This would be an awesome upgrade for my older SVS sub!!!

M

Michael Deci

Audiophyte
I am currently building my hi-fi system and my next component I am interested in is a sub. Upon reading reviews and auditioning the PB-2000 it was a clear choice. However, being a graduate student I have limited funds. I'd love to win this great price of audio equipment, it would sound great with my Yamaha amp and B&W speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis